• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

OutChaster V. 1.05

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ok, 1.05, added more units, 3 new hereos, cahnged the terrain abit, some small bug fixed, remade something.
(Dont Worry, There Will Be Even MORE Heroes)
Contents

OutChaster V. 1.05 (Map)

Reviews
Craka_J: Pretty fun. Nice to see you fixed some bugs and decreased the file size as well. Approved. Septimus : Set to review due to invalid author name, fix it. Add On : Failure to update it and fix the author name. Source reject.

M

Craka_J: Pretty fun. Nice to see you fixed some bugs and decreased the file size as well. Approved.

Septimus : Set to review due to invalid author name, fix it.

Add On : Failure to update it and fix the author name. Source reject.

Level 4
1 - music get stucked I hear it for more than 20 times.
2 - for better playing remove the sign of netural healers so that makes the game even harder.
3 - REMOVE the camera tracking which is hard to team work in the game.
4 - one of the heroes has the ulty that upgrade all his skills - has 3 levels and its level 6 skill so if max level is 10 u cant really use it.
nice game I recommand it enjoyable, but ....u need to edit the skill so not only new icon and model of effect, it need to have some extra effects like when skill used make the target get healer.
HARD GAME I failed twise reaching level 6 - and we LOVE hard games

massege me for help with trigers for new skills

Level 4
I love the map but I cant play it, you did too much lag with the sound making the game lag in start not at all but after 5 minuts it gets laggy untill 8 seconds when the hero dont do the orders at all, my advice is to remove all lag making sound triggers from the game. asap