• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Otro mapa de Warcraft III

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Orcs Vs Humans: Heros/Orcos vs Humanos: Heroes

Eng:
I made a simple but huge melee map, to play the final batle between Orcs and Humans, with legendary Heros.
This map is meant to play 4 v 4 or 2 v 2, always being Orc or human.

Enjoy

Esp:
Hice un simple pero enorme mapa de melee, para juagar la batalla final Orcos y Humanos, con Heroes legndarios.
Este mapa esta pensado para jugarlo 4 v 4 o 2 v 2, siendo siempre Orcos o Humanos.

Disfrutenlo.
Contents

Orcos vs Humanos: Heroes (Map)

Reviews
mafe
Hello! "Melee" map on the hiveworkshop generally should be understood as "map that offers unaltered gameplay similar to standard bilzzard ladder maps". This map is not such a map. For example, placing starting units/heros, editing unit stats, invalid...

mafe

Map Reviewer
Level 24
Hello!
"Melee" map on the hiveworkshop generally should be understood as "map that offers unaltered gameplay similar to standard bilzzard ladder maps".
This map is not such a map. For example, placing starting units/heros, editing unit stats, invalid locations for starting positions, setting custom forces: These are all thigns that do no belong into a melee map at all.
I assume making a normal melee map wasnt your intention in the first place. In this case, you should however upload the map with the tag "altered melee" instead of "melee", so that the map appears both for the responsible reviewers and potentially interested players, if they search for it.
As it stand, for me to review this as a melee map is pointless, as the general concepts of melee maps (evaluating creeps, itemdrops, balance,...) cannot sensibly be applied to this map.

Therefore I am setting this map to substandard. If you want this map to reviewed as an altered melee instead, please leave a message in here and I might set it back to pending. But even then I assume the maps needs major updates, starting with a proper name.