• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[ORPG] Destiny's Creation

Intrested in beta testing?

• Yes!

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I'll think about it...

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Destiny's Creation:An ORPG with a few unique spins and an interesting story which follows "Destiny's Creation".

Playable Races:Human
Story Races:Orc

NOTE:Orc -might- be playable. I have not decided quite yet whether I want to do that or not, but you can count on seeing them in the story.

Unique Systems:

1. When you level up you will be given two abilities to choose from each time. But everyone will be offered diffrent abilities even if they are the same class.

2. Towns and cities will be capturable by the players, so if you want to follow the story you can. But if you've been there done that, why not try taking over the world for good or for evil?

3. In each town/city there will be a tavern. It will be diffrent in each location and you will be able to go inside. Inside these taverns there will be merchants.

4. Weather will be random so it could snow, or it could rain, or it could fog. However, instead of just making it random I plan to make it depend on what time of year it is. A game year may be something like 20 game days. This way a season is 5 days. Also, a game day would be about 5 minutes.

5. Environment changes with the weather. So if it snows, snow will cluster up in places.

Possible Systems that still haven't been finalized:

1. Player stalls for selling items from the taverns.

2. Purchasable houses.

I plan to upload some screenshots showing terrain, and some of the features in work a little later on.

Also be sure to check out Destiny's Creation [My ORPG's story].

You have colored your text completely in black

Edit:Sorry, didn't know this would be a problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.