• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
So A to B ORPG broke :( but now with the help of QirajiLord a new ORPG is coming :D All about nagas. So in the beginning the idea was nagas and humans but Just to many ideas for the Naga People so upcoming releases = new races.
Version 1.0 is not done but will be (hopefully) this weekend. I will keep you posted with screen shots and news!

NEW NEWS~
256x256 Map
Hydra Boss Done
Starting City Done
Creep Respawn System Done
Pet System Done
Part Of Story Done

OLD NEWS~

SCREEN SHOTS~

TEAM~
Bwathke

THIRD PARTY~
QirajiLord

Looking for more ;)

Level 8
Sad, A to B broke :/ it would have become really good, with some help and TFT.
So, now you got this one ... :) (also add attachmentsystem again!! :D)

Level 8
:) I have to work very much at my project now, but before there are really important exams :/

Level 8
Awww. One question: Is it possible for you to start with the normal World Editor? So, i could work on it too :D

Level 8
WOW Models? And how many ORPG's will you make?:grin: Don't use WOW Models or your map is illegal and not supported on the hive.

Status
Not open for further replies.