1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Orgrimmar

Submitted by Azeroth's Most Wanted
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
We are Azeroth's Most Wanted, team of two friends who are making RP maps/cities based on Azeroth's Lore or WoW Inspired zones. Our main goal is to recreate the whole Azeroth map into Wacraft 3: Reforged, meanwhile, we are uploading small builds to hype the community for whats coming.
This is a build of Orgrimmar, free to use for anyone, preferably for RP purposes
Previews
Contents

Orgrimmar (Map)

Reviews
Shar Dundred
While this map has served its purpose to showcase Reforged terrain prior to release very well and the city work in itself is not bad, the areas outside are rather lacking. Also the description has not been updated to date. Moved to Templates &...
  1. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hey, since these are supposed to be templates more than anything they should go here: Template | HIVE Gonna ask a mod to move them there.
    Also, please don't spam tags. This is no RP, no RPG and surely no Cinematic from what the Preview Triggers option tells me.

2. Azeroth's Most Wanted

Azeroth's Most Wanted

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sure no problem, thought the tags serve as possible uses for the map, we are new to the Hive.

3. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]

4. BrothForMyPeople

BrothForMyPeople

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very nice work, I hate Reforged graphics though. I hope it will look quite different after official release.

5. Wlarius

Wlarius

Resources:
    Resources:
    I saw it on the screens but had to see it for myself to be sure. And I'm still not.

What the heck are those flat buildings floating in the air? (Towers with Barracks on top, but both nearly flat and neither is touching the ground.)

6. Lothar1994

Lothar1994

Resources:
    Resources:
    i just saw those too, considering where they are i think they are meant to be those "Sun Shades" in certain area of the City, mostly in the Drag.

7. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    While this map has served its purpose to showcase Reforged terrain prior to release very well
    and the city work in itself is not bad, the areas outside are rather lacking.
    Also the description has not been updated to date.
    Moved to Templates & Substandard.