1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Head to the 33rd Modeling Contest Poll and drink to your heart's desire.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Choose your means of doom in the 17th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. A slave to two rhythms, the 22nd Terraining Contest is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The die is cast - the 6th Melee Mapping Contest results have been announced. Onward to the Hive Cup!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The glory of the 20th Icon Contest is yours for the taking!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

OrgrimDoomhammer

Submitted by frostwolf
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Contents

OrgrimDoomhammer (Model)

OrgrimDoomhammer (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « [Date = 10th of August, 2007] [Approval status = Ignored] [Rating = None] [Notices] [-] Model lacks correct textures.
  1. Urkdrengi

Urkdrengi

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Ahh! You fixed the proportions. Model is optimized too! Was hopping you’d get to that. Was good before, but this is a definite improvement.

I’d be nitpicking if I gave extra crit, but here it goes- if you want it. Add some spikeage, maybe on a shoulder and/or arm guard. Some red might look good too – maybe warpaint, tattoos, armor insignia ect. Don’t make the color too flat though. Should blend in with the background color, not like stupid team color. The crotch space may be a little wide too. Color of skin is almost spot on, but a tiny tad more yellow and some saturation would provide better contrast. Some fur here and there may look good too. That... that’s about it.

This is of course the model that I want anyway. Should you do these things this model still belongs in the best maps one can create. 5/5…again.

2. Preator

Preator

Resources:
    Resources:
    :idea: It's a very cool model and I'd be happy to reskin it for you, it would be perfect for my map...

...but it doesnt work. You should add the "blade" that goes on the hammer also.

3. frostwolf

frostwolf

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    :D :) Sorry for the late reply guys, was busy at work. Anyways I'll do my best to suit your requests.

Preator: I was able to load the updated model in my WE dunno why u can't. Anyways, u are free to reskin him if u want.

4. TDW DeathKnigth

TDW DeathKnigth

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey add a hair!

5. Glumrin_Frostbeard

Glumrin_Frostbeard

Resources:
    Resources:
    i really like old characters.....keep on this :D

6. drukie

drukie

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi everyone. I've applied numerous models to my maps before, including the Blackhand and Garona ones I found here. However, I for the life of me CANNOT get this one to work. You said the paths all started with Textures\. Well I tried that. I also tried just the plain name: OrgrimDoomhammer.mdx, I tried Units\etc, war3mapimported\etc... And it doesn't work. A ribbon blur skin is mentioned in green above.. why isn't it included in the zip file??? Please help.

HELLO?? It's been 2 days with no reply. Doesn't ANYONE look at older models??? WTF

7. GoliathPraetor

GoliathPraetor

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh hell ive tried to make this one work too i cant i need it desperately for an aos but i cant get to work...

8. VGsatomi

VGsatomi

Webmaster's Council

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This model does not work. You are missing some of the skin files that are not in the game by default.

9. Roderich

Roderich

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This is a very cool model, but I can't import it in my WE.

10. frostwolf

frostwolf

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Sorry to all the guys who had trouble importing this model. My net has just been restored so I just got back to this site now. Will fix the problem today. Wait for a fixed model by tomorrow. Thanks a lot guys!!!!!! =)

11. DeadDogNoGoWoof

DeadDogNoGoWoof

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    resubmit this model. the update feature for the models section does not work.

12. Hardware_Guy

Hardware_Guy

Resources:
    Resources:
    does not really look like doomhammer:
    http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/9/90/200px-Dommhamer-holding-blackhands-head-warcraft2.jpg