• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Order String Wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Hi people,,

I got a little problem,, WITH ORDER STRINGS!!:cevil:
Im making a Harvest Detection system for someone,,
But the 'Order comparison' doesnt work well!
  • (Current Order of (Picked Unit)) equal to (Order(harvest))
That is what i tried at first,, But when it didnt work, i made the game display te current order of a unit, when it is issued an order to harvest,,
It was 'smart'
So, I used 'smart', but smart is also move,, so then you could harvest lumber by walking,,
When i put in 'harvest' it does nothing,,
I tried looking in the Object Editor for the string,, but it said 'harvest'
I tried setting all the Order String things in Object Editor to 'harvest'
But it still didnt work!!
OMG WHYY???:cevil:

Help Appreciated!
Tnx!:grin:

Yixx,,

P.S. Want me to attack the map?

Level 12
smart is right click.
Try clicking on the harvest ability icon and them on the tree to see if it works.

When a unit is issued smart unit checks If it have harvest ability and if the target of issued order is equal to tree, than you know it is a harvesting

Level 16
smart is right click.
Try clicking on the harvest ability icon and them on the tree to see if it works.

When a unit is issued smart unit checks If it have harvest ability and if the target of issued order is equal to tree, than you know it is a harvesting

Yeah, that is an option,, only,, im not using 'is issued order' event, since you can also issue the order from the other side of the map,,
Im checking if the life of a destructible is less then it was before (every 0.1 sec)
But i can still check if it has harvest =) ill try!

Status
Not open for further replies.