• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Order string less abilities :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Is it possible to force a unit to use an ability that doesn't have any order string, such as Item Illusions (or Alil)? I tried setting "order string - activate/turn on" to something, and it obviously didn't work.

Thanks in advance.

For this specific one (which is the most common non-order issue), yes, an item is given. Know that DotA's Phantom Lancer (if you don't know, he, when attacks, has a chance of duplicating himself and giving him an illusion ability, ordering him to use it, making him -by default- invulnerable and such, would be extremily inconvenient; so, a unit is created to target the hero and create the illusion). The dummy unit does that by what i told you.

Level 8
For this specific one (which is the most common non-order issue), yes, an item is given. Know that DotA's Phantom Lancer (if you don't know, he, when attacks, has a chance of duplicating himself and giving him an illusion ability, ordering him to use it, making him -by default- invulnerable and such, would be extremily inconvenient; so, a unit is created to target the hero and create the illusion). The dummy unit does that by what i told you.

Oh, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.