• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orcs vs Humans

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is made by HaJken EU-Northrend . I was inspired from Orcs vs Humans, so i made an Orcs vs Humans DotA version. There are 2 sides , the Alliance side (Humans) and the Horde side (Orcs) .You choose one from the heroes (every new version adds a hero) from tavern and you head to kill your enemies :) There are 2 lanes and 1 neutral lane.Upper and Lower lane auto-spawn units (humans and orcs).Neutral lane (PvP lane) is going to be improved soon.Your hero's killing blows on enemy units or heroes give you gold which you can spend in buying items (every new version will add 1 or some items as well).Also near the 95% of heroes abilities are totally different from HumansvsOrcs or DotA.Your goal is to kill your enemy's stronghold.

Keywords:
Humans,Orcs,DotA,Heroplaying,RPG,Roleplaying
Contents

Orcs vs Humans (Map)

Reviews
17:15, 12th Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 16
Wait what? So this is a cheap copy of DotA?

Disregarding that, your Description is a downfall, and that Terrain preview shown by hovering over the Preview Pic is... OHNOGODITHINKIJUSTGOUGEDOUTMYEYES-esque type of horrible

Reported. Make a Thread in Map Development Forums.

Level 11
Wait what? So this is a cheap copy of DotA?

Disregarding that, your Description is a downfall, and that Terrain preview shown by hovering over the Preview Pic is... OHNOGODITHINKIJUSTGOUGEDOUTMYEYES-esque type of horrible

Reported. Make a Thread in Map Development Forums.

LOL.

@Author

Dear Author,

The Map Lacks Many Things That I Wont Bother Mentioning Because They Are Plenty.
As You Can See, You Cannot Post Maps That Are Not Qualified To Be Approval Worthy.
Sorry.

Level 5
I think its more correct say AOS map than DOTA-like

To author, add screenshots and improve description

Also your preview image... i dunno what to say about it but its fail

Level 1
excellent map! 5/5, i really like the unique terrain!

btw, i'm glad one person said DOTA-like map instead of saying AOS map, seriously, what the FUCK is an AOS?

How did you even get your Rep points ? You haven't the slightest clue of the term "AoS" means. Sad.

@ Topic:
Type: Role Playing Game / RPG
Category: Medieval / Warcraft
Map Size: 64x64
Playable Map Size: 52x52

... *facepalm* ...

~ Nothing to add : obvious rejection and removal to come.

Level 8
This map....meh, ain't gonna post suggestions and bugs I found, since this whole map needs to be re-made. Horrible Terrain, some walls of trees, and some unfinished abilities. 0/5 and Vote for Rejection. Also, role-playing-game? It's an AOS :\ and the preview screen is...no idea what to say about THAT...

EDIT: I edited the map to see the triggering you did, and I see that if you enter the help command, no message is shown, just a trigger comment lying there , supposedly, the message. Though the idea and generally the concept of this map is good.

Level 35
Kl3sk said:
How did you even get your Rep points ? You haven't the slightest clue of the term "AoS" means. Sad.

Dude, that's why I disabled my rep. But I think Takakenji does know what an AoS is :p

@Author: This map is 1.8 MB. That's 1.8 MB that the hive will never get back. I would give this map 1/5, but that's too good for it. Unfortunately, there's not much I can do about that, so I'm going to be charitable and give that 1/5 to you anyway. I would vote for rejection, but unfortunately that means I have to download the map.
Why am I judging this map before I download it? Well, when you've seen as many noob maps as I have, you know one when you see one. And this is definitely one of them. Consider this a warning.

Level 27
Guys guy guys, aren't you a bit... too harsh?

see, you have to pint a user what's wrong, not anihilate his brain with your harshness!

See, these are the biggest problems of you map:
-Terrain is VERY bad. Have you tryed to make it at least someway easier to tollerate? No it looks terrible, you could at least askked someone to immporve it!
-Trrigers. Read in Tutorials about leaks, then find thhem in your map and fix.
-Originality. Just "Dota"-like maps are bad. Try to make something new, something that would make people say "Wow, I haven't seen this in any other map! Great idea!".
-Balance, Just make sure items's price are owrth it's power, all heores are approximattely equal in power and both sides have equal victory chance...
-Description. Immporve the description here on hive please, it should be infomative and not so messy as now. That's immportant. And change RPG to AoS type!

Level 1
Unfortunately, Tleno doesn't realize giving the map 2/5 is insane. By any point of view.
Not to discredit the author, but this map has NOTHING to do with meeting the Hive's standards and expectations. Pity for those 1.8 MB...

TpM

TpM

Level 3
Wow. I don't believe you're getting any fun by looking at the bad comments well. Just horrible your attitude.

Level 28
excellent map! 5/5, i really like the unique terrain!

btw, i'm glad one person said DOTA-like map instead of saying AOS map, seriously, what the FUCK is an AOS?
This.

i just dont care what u say i uploaded for fun not to make you like it
I love your attitude!
You'll make an awesome mapper some day if you keep this spirit and excellent grammar alive!

Permanently Rejected.