• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human vs Orc

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
It is made by me but my Friend Zhi Yu taught me. It is a war between two sides; the Human and the Orc. At first they wanted peace but then when the Orc heard that the Human spoke bad about their country, a war begun. Choose among 27 heros and fight to defend the Humans.

Keywords:
War
Contents

Human vs Orc (Map)

Reviews
11:43, 21st Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: Don't upload such low quality maps here, next time you do I will give you negative reputation. Use Epicwar for this, the Hive isn't a dump for your maps, Rejected. See post #4 for more info.

M

11:43, 21st Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Don't upload such low quality maps here, next time you do I will give you negative reputation. Use Epicwar for this, the Hive isn't a dump for your maps, Rejected. See post #4 for more info.

Level 17
This is my review of Human vs Orc.

Pros:
-A good amount of potential, although plagued but many shortcomings.
-A can see some player's finding this to be enjoyable for at least a few minutes.
-The addition of the AI made it playable on single player.

Cons:
-Description was very bad. By reading your description, I should be given an overview of your map's features.
-Terrain wasn't very good. I think I saw 3 tiles used throughout the entire map. That just won't cut it, I'm sorry.
-You can't copyright a map. It's property of Blizzard Entertainment. I think you mean protected, although you could be very mislead.
-The way you modded the Game Interface was done terrible. It would have been better with no modifications.
-The movement of the grunts needed a lot of improvement. You could just used attack move.

Rating: 1.4 and not recommended for approval.

This map definitely needs more work. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send me a PM.