orcs or night elves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
er, yeah, im a little stuck on whether i should be orcs or night elves in wc3. you see i cant control the undead and the humans are too boring. so who do you think i should be and why?

Level 9
both of them are very unbalanced, but if you have the latest patch (they fixed the orcs' balance) this shouldnt be a prob

night elves, night elves FOREVER!

Level 9
VGsatomi said:
...did they? That effing blademaster is still a 1-man army.
-VGsatomi

dont blame me for their lack of atention, but their latest patch fixed a lot of things about the orcs

Level 9
lol if your going orcs dont be a nooby blade master harrasser cause people do that alot and think thier good but in the end they lose cause they either
1) dont creep early enough
2) mainly focus on blademaster
3) stupid for even thinking about it
4) to counter them as undead leave a shade lazing in your base and just get teh crypt lord (my undead hero of choice) and use impale then kill the green boogey

Level 9
undead are like the easiest to use here is a strat i used to win a game once

get a hell load of gargoyals and a crypt lord wait to they are right outside your base (make sure you have been creeping)
(have these units before the enemie attacks you)
get 2 gob zeps
4 meatwagons
4 necros
go behind the enemies base and drop them off and it realy hurts them

cause gargs are strong for thier price so you can defend the enemies attack while sending a small army behind thier base and destroying its core (yeah a rael small army the second you set auto cast raise dead for necros your ready to pwn)

Level 22
Well, you are talking overall UD strategy, what about anti-Blademaster strategy? UD doesnt get the shade until tier 3, which is when BM harrassing is pretty much done with anyway. The onlyn early counter I've found so far is the Demon hunter with mana burn- to stop the BM from using wind walk every 5 seconds.
-VGsatomi

Level 2
mass garg? they do shit damage to ground and they have 450 hp. if the gargs r stacked 3 bats n gg.
the necrowagon thing sounds to hurt, its like dropping a reaver in sc. what is imba is mass dott. the faerie fire lasts like 2 minutes wtf?

i think you shoud go orc, its an easy counter to most things, just dont loose too much units since everything costs a lot.

i like stealing creeps, treasure chests and picking off weak units with blademaster, its prolly my favorite thing

Level 9
undeads r powerful, yet they have the powerfulest unit in the game, but then too bad they updated the dragons, b4 they have heavy amor and now they have small..., or u can get like 12 necromancer with 3 meat wargon and charge in the enemy base lol, i always win like that

and i think orc r better for 1v1s cuz nightelf have medium armor which takes extra damage from melee attacks
so inorder to use nightelf u need to have a melee friend to help u, in exchange for the weak armor nightelf r the most anti air race ever, and orcs cant hit air for life, but then orcs have powerful heros u can just charge in to enemys base using far seer and use earthquake on farms,borrows,etc and even if u die, its still worth it

and humans r most blance race, if u have time to build 12 seige engins, i can said u won the game already...

Level 9
VGsatomi said:
Well, you are talking overall UD strategy, what about anti-Blademaster strategy? UD doesnt get the shade until tier 3, which is when BM harrassing is pretty much done with anyway. The onlyn early counter I've found so far is the Demon hunter with mana burn- to stop the BM from using wind walk every 5 seconds.
-VGsatomi

well do u think BM will still harassing with towers near ur gold mine or where ever hes trying to kill?

Level 2
vs undead i usually go blade master chieftan grunt and wyverns + some batrider.
wyvern just owns the necro, grunt and wave owns the 180 hp weaklings, putting an light orb on blademaster makes nice 1 hit kills against skeletons...
i dunno i never harass undead, i just prevent them for lvling up and its gg.

i dunno dracula but no one ever went necrowagons vs me in a solo, maybe it doesnt work vs orc

Level 9
actualy orcs have the best AA but it takes a quick hand to pull it off

get 2 successfull bat rider suicides on a frost wyrm and 1 troll to finish it off
thats hard controll mass bit riders though weak as they may be they can make alot of damage

Status
Not open for further replies.