• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orcish Survival v0.01

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
"An elite camp was stranded at a forest of nowhere. When they heard the tradition of the Orcs nearby, they knew that they were stranded on the Orcs Island, Drah'Jak Island. They called the Elite Squad Headquarters and they said that they might be late because of unconfirmed coordinate they are in. Use one of the elite to defend your camp from the aggressive Orcs until the help from The Elite Squad Headquarter arrive. Avoid 120 entering Orcs to prevail camp conquered by the Orcs."

You play with 6 different Heroes with their own specials. Defend your place until help arrives.

Changelog v0.01 - Changed map name, 3 heroes added, new trees, new doodads, new terrain, bounty on,

Thanks to DungeonM for it's Ultimate Terraining Map, it's so cool tho.

Keywords:
Orc
Contents

Orcish Survival v0.01 (Map)

Reviews
11:33, 28th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Not gonna check this, awful terrain, no description, no author name, I will let these people vote for the obvious.\

Edit: I can see you are trying to fix this, so I will give you some tips.

1. Fix the vampire lord's cost because he costs food and lumber which you don't have at beginning.
2. Blend more tiles into the terrain to make it look better and make more trees
3. Make more heros
4. Make more doodads
5. Make a better map name
6. Make a war3 map preview image and a loading screen
7. Add stuff like a multiboard
8. Make it so it the orcs spawn more often instead of every 140 seconds of game time
9. Improve your description with BB codes

Last edited:
Level 6
I think for point 9, putting in BB Codes arent enough. I think you have to explain what this map is about, explain how you play it, put in any credits (where applicable), add a changelog (recommended), and other stuff like that. As said above, create or find a suitable minimap image for this map.

The people here are your friends. If you improve this map, one day you can move on to bigger things, like RPGs and mauls.

Level 3
I think for point 9, putting in BB Codes arent enough. I think you have to explain what this map is about, explain how you play it, put in any credits (where applicable), add a changelog (recommended), and other stuff like that. As said above, create or find a suitable minimap image for this map.

The people here are your friends. If you improve this map, one day you can move on to bigger things, like RPGs and mauls.

Thanks for your concern. :grin::grin: