• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orc Warlock Hero

An orc hero I simply called OrcHero because he looks so heroic.^^ He propably seems a liddle bit to noble because of bloodelf cape but I really couldnt find a better matching texture. Just use him as a high class intellectual group leader raise by humans (like thrall) or something.

Edit by General Frank: I added a camera to the main model and a separate portrait model.

Keywords:
Orc, Hero, Melee, Leader, Raider
Contents

Orc Warlock Hero (Model)

Orc Warlock Hero (Model)

Reviews
March 12th 2008: General Frank: [Approved] Model works fine and performs well, although I had to fix it on some parts.

M

March 12th 2008:

General Frank:
[Approved]

Model works fine and performs well, although I had to fix it on some parts.

Level 5
when i saw the screen shot was like another orc from frank but wait its not (in other words very very nice)

Level 11
i really like it. it probably looks blurry from the quality of the pic and not the quality of the model so i will give you the benefit of the doubt. It is really cool. And actually, if you made the sword a bit smaller, to me, it would seem like a warlock even though it isnt supposed to be a warlock =D anyways, awesome model and keep up the good work!

Level 2
Nice model 5/5.:thumbs_up: But i was thinking maybe u could make an orc raider without wolf , just standing on 2 feet. It would be cool if u can make that model as i would need it for my new map....:cute:

Level 3
Good job. A good looking model, but it needs a second attack animation, and the idle standing animation should be slowed down a bit. 4/5 Stars