• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Orc Or Human?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
We all know that the orc horde and the human allience are enemies,and battle everytime they get the chance. If you were suddenley put in a situation that you had to pick a side between the Orc Horde or The Human Allience,which one would you take sides on?[If you want Explain why,and tell what unit you wouild become,Excluding Heroes.] I would personally Pick Human,and I would be...;/ Nevermind. Why? Because everyone knows Good always takes over Evil :D

Abc

Abc

Level 5
id be a lich, still i think this is a pretty useless topic.

Level 7
Horde, why? I dunno...
Peon! they are the bravest orc of all!
just imagine when they escapes ignoring all the dangers just to build new camp when
enemy attacks to the main encampment

Abc

Abc

Level 5
Teppana said:
Horde, why? I dunno...
Peon! they are the bravest orc of all!
just imagine when they escapes ignoring all the dangers just to build new camp when
enemy attacks to the main encampment

In that case u could be any worker except for undead cuz they are bein hunted by everyone, if i had to chose between workers id be a human or night elf.

Level 3
Honestly wuts cooler than being a green guy with huge teeth. The only thing is they eat crap raw. They have fire though, why the hell don't they cook their food? But anyways I'd go for the horde, and I'd be an orcish warrior, but I'd have to have a shaman with me cuz bloodlust is better than crack, with the same effect.

---------------------------------------------

MMMMMMmmmmmmm.......[/img]CRACK

Level 2
Horde, always have been since Warcraft Orcs vs Humans. I'd probably be an Orcish Grunt for WC3 and an Orcish Hunter if WoW. Gorgok would be my name and in the front lines is where I stand. For the Horde! FYI there is no longer good and evil between the two, both fractions and races are a bit of both, grey, no longer just red or blue, black or white and et cetra. Play the campaign, the humans seem more evil than the orcs ever were in the game, its wierd how they fought to perserve the light to only rend and maim it in the end as the orcs pick up the pieces and reforge it.

Level 12
Horde. Love to play orcs, but I have Shilla, my troll hunter on Lightning's Blade. Amongst every single other female character out there, she stands out. =P

I detest Alliance. All the high levels pick on lowbies and think they earn "honor." Pussies.

And yes, if you think I hate the human race, it's true. No racism. I'm not racist, I just hate the human race. =P

Level 4
let me think

The alliance sucks

Orcs can't seem to speak properly

Nightelfs their ok i guess...

Undead strange but ok

SO in conclusion People suck so probably

C'mon i hate people in game and outside of the game especially outside

Level 2
Well, I sorta like people from both, but I'm mostly on the Alliance side.

Tauren are cool. I'd be a shaman if I were one.

Night Elf are the BEST! I'd be a druid. But if it were possible, a mage.

Human are cool. I'd be a mage.

Status
Not open for further replies.