• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orc Grunt

So I have some time between studying for exams I use for modeling. This model was made this two days and is a nice alternative to in game grunt model. But it can be used as some kind of a warlord. I would use it for a Nazgrel character for example.
I didn't want to add any additional animations because I think it's better to stay true to the in game grunt model.

Anyways give credits if you use it and enjoy! :)

Update: Made the horns bigger.
Previews
Contents

Orc Grunt (Model)

Orc Grunt_Portrait (Model)

Reviews
PROXY
Review: Looks nice and clean, although the body looks slightly wonky at first, it's not a big deal. Works ingame and is very useful. Approved. On a personal note: I'd have loved for you to match the colour of the body more with the one of the face.
Level 1
I think, for variation purposes, this goes well with vanilla orc model. Gives a little more "life" to the cast of Orcs.

Your most recent Orc models are really great brother, very grateful!