• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orc Gladiators map!(bugged with wc3 latest patch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
So i've been having the urge to play orc gladiators, i play warcraft last time 3 years or so ago and now i'm weeks replaying most of the maps...

This great map has all bosses bugged with the latest wc3 patch and i can't find a fixed version, if any1 can help me find one or fix one? latest patch i find is 3 month ago.

if this is not the place to ask please move the thread or redirect me don't delete it :p

thanks in advance

Level 8
So i've been having the urge to play orc gladiators, i play warcraft last time 3 years or so ago and now i'm weeks replaying most of the maps...

This great map has all bosses bugged with the latest wc3 patch and i can't find a fixed version, if any1 can help me find one or fix one? latest patch i find is 3 month ago.

if this is not the place to ask please move the thread or redirect me don't delete it :p

thanks in advance

Is the map protected or not?
It kinda looks like this is the most recent version:
Orc Gladiators: Revenge 1.40b

Level 1
they have released 1.41 and it's fine, thanks, if we r up to get the 20player version fixed that might be fun but it's fine

Status
Not open for further replies.