• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orc Ambush

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I made this cinematic in just one day...It's a very simple cinematic using simple triggers. It's about an orc force ambushing a band of human bad'asses.
Contents

Orc Ambush (Map)

Reviews
16:03, 31st Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 10
It WAS playable so I'm forced to Approve it. However. . .

The terrain was rather simple, and all the rocks on the sides were "floating" which was very unnerving and unnatural.

The cameras were very simple and oftentimes would cut through the ground. =P

Triggers were rather simple too and many times things wouldn't happen quite as I think they were planned(i.e. the Captain says "we got to get some cover" but everyone else is already dead, The catapults continue to fire at the ground [no one is there] and other things like that.)

Level 1
Cover! oh wait, where's everybody? :O the footmans ran back to they original positions, catapults still firing and they all die... lol?
well the only lucky guy in this was Markson :D