• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orb of Sands

Reactions: deepstrasz
Your memes have a chance to create a sandstorm upon a location, drawing all the sand and the salt towards you.

PD: puts targets to sleep, the Sandstorm is a maybe.
Contents

Orb of Sands (Icon)

Reviews
Sin'dorei300
Edited Blizzard material. Useful, approved.
On what is this one based?

So many things, I used the dust (full dust like a dust storm) (Inv_Misc_Dust) from my collection of Blizzard Icons, from the enchant section. I also Used enchanted pearl, but it didn't fit so I only left the borders (circle shape) which I had to fully redo, I used the Void Sphere icon, for the middle of the orb, but I had to redo some stuff, add sand falling off, add that sand texture within the orb, etc, yes, I use blizzard material to speed up the process, but I also take my time to make sure that things look good bud!

In your opinion: sand should; create illusions or sleep? besides the obvious effect of detecting invisible units, I think I might go for illusions since mirrors are made of sand?