• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sand terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi, I am making a desert-type map with canyons and the like. In one area, there is just a large rolling, dune desert, but the problem is, I need some sand. I've tried the barrens type dessert terrain, but I just done like it. What Ilooking for is an almost pure white sand terrain, kind of like the sand in Tanaris, from World of Warcraft. I would also like a couple variations to the sand, not just one type, but maybe one with the sand flowing in different directions, or some little deformation in the sand. This would be a big help, and thankyou to anyone who does.

Level 6
Well Mechanical Man, u helped me somewhat. I checked out to see what the sunken ruins sand would look like, and well it is kind of too green and yellowish for me. But all is not lost. To those who still wish to take up my request, I think that if you just took the sunken ruins sand terrain, and just made it more white, it would be perfect. Thankyou again and I really hope that someone does this for me, seeing as I dont know how to do it myself. :infl_thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.