• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orb of Fire healing effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
There are now two instances of the item Orb of fire. Check the descriptions of both of them : one is the old one, and the other one is... the new one (healing debuff)
The new Orb of fire uses the ability « Item Attack Heal Reduction Bonus ». This new ability has a line « Data - Healing Multiplier » with a default value of .65

Level 11
That's what I'm expecting, but they are not there in either the Reforged Beta Editor OR the classic WE:

full

full

Level 6
I don't know what to tell you, because for me, on both WE (Classic & Reforged) the new Orb of Fire and the new ability are there.
Play a solo melee game in Classic, use cheats to access T3 quickly and check if you have the new Orb of Fire available. You could re-install Classic, since it takes only few minutes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.