• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Options wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello hive!

I am thinking of starting a cinematic project, a very good detailed cinematic which would take quite a while to make. I just need some opinions on theese settings.

My idea was that there would be a massive circular stage with 2 assassins in the middle, or juggernauts with blademaster model. Then the sound "LETS GET READY TO RUUUMBLE" plays + the "Get ready for this" song and they go balistic on eachother.

What are you guys thoughts on this type of scene? Any better ideas?

I did have a funny idea for part of it, where it goes into matrix-style slow motion and one starts throwing knives at the other with sound ripples as they move forward (banshees attack) while the other one dodges them all by jumping and evading in various ways, and one of them misses and hits a kid in the background :grin:

Last edited:
Level 33
So, what do you need ?

Further ideas on how to develop the cinematic ?

My opinion about arena/unit battle, is to have a moderate amount of SFX (not too heavy not too light)

And play with this action a lot to get a "cool-matrix-like-scene":

• Animation - Change *YourUnit*'s animation speed to 25.00% of its original speed

Status
Not open for further replies.