• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Optimized Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros <Classic>

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Credits to Blizzard Entertaiment

Features:

Additive layer.
Weapon glow (billboard to cam).
Flame particles.
Adapted size for typical units of WC3.

Preview in Mdlvis:
140017jt3tjsjznte4npjv.png
Preview in game:
171935a999wdwucrmreeqw.gif
Contents

Optimized Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros <Classic> (Model)

wow, cool, weird, but for some reason I really like to look at this old classic hammer, despite the fact that it is not HD. I always loved and love fire, lava, red color and so on, and for some reason it's cool to imagine that I could play some kind of campaign where I would control a paladin with this old but cool hammer that would crush the undead with fire

I hope you will continue to delight us, ordinary people (or the same people who edit something) with your resources and experiments, with your work :D:D

wow, cool, weird, but for some reason I really like to look at this old classic hammer, despite the fact that it is not HD. I always loved and love fire, lava, red color and so on, and for some reason it's cool to imagine that I could play some kind of campaign where I would control a paladin with this old but cool hammer that would crush the undead with fire

I hope you will continue to delight us, ordinary people (or the same people who edit something) with your resources and experiments, with your work :D:D
Though it's not a HD weapon, it does have high quality of texture colour also the in-game performance and doesn't rely on latest graphic engine, in some way which more suits for classic WC3 not WC3R. My work is to bring this hammer with light effect into WC3 environment. :grin:

Though it's not a HD weapon, it does have high quality of texture colour also the in-game performance and doesn't rely on latest graphic engine, in some way which more suits for classic WC3 not WC3R. My work is to bring this hammer with light effect into WC3 environment. :grin:
And you do it very cool, believe me, it is very useful if suddenly you sometimes have doubts.

You came up with a particularly cool idea with a snowy landscape, it’s ingenious to put some kind of paladin there and give him this fiery powerful Sulfuras, with a cool selection of effects and glow, because of which you really understand that this mortal seems to have really stolen it from the Lord of Fire divine weapon, or maybe he just broke a piece of his metal and made himself a small duplicate :D:D:D:D:D