• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Operator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Wc3 modding nostalgia suddenly hit me today. So I logged on here to see if the site was still alive. And I'm actually blown away by the amount of people still making maps!
Any other veterans around who remember me?

Wc3 modding nostalgia suddenly hit me today. So I logged on here to see if the site was still alive. And I'm actually blown away by the amount of people still making maps!
Any other veterans around who remember me?

Hello Operator, I'm a new member here but there's still many users that makes map here, Hive is never empty of map makers :D

Level 35
Haha operator or Svein, speaking of the devil. I was actually just looking at the social group with old Hive'rs and wondering if you still checked in from time to time. And next thing I see is this thread :wink:

So yea, I remember you and nice that you checked in - Hive has changed for those of us who was there, yet remains itself.

Also you'll find that many old ones still check in on Hive from time to time - like for instance Brad :smile:

Last edited:
Do you have an account on thehelper? Or maybe I saw you on wc3c... Or maybe hive.

Regardless, I remember you. Welcome back! :)

9142d1184193376-draw-yourself-me1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.