• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Open Map Sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I thought i would make a thread where everyone can share their unprotected maps with other map makers. The maps can be used to learn from or they can be modded by other mappers. If you are going to use someone elses map to mod please give credits to the original creator.

I made this thread because i have a few unfinished maps that iv really lost intreast in, so i wll let anyone out there edit them. You dont have to credit me, but i would appreciate it.

Level 10
Ok here are my maps:

1. Lord Gorloth:
I made this a while ago, its like a spooky castle thats is about to be attacked by a human army, i was planning on making a cinimatic, but i lost intreast, the terrain is pretty good, someone might be able to use it.

2. Troll Commando:
This is like a stealth type of map. You control a stealthy troll and you are suppose to sneak in a bandit base and do a few missions. I think i finished making a few quests but not all. Again this map has good terrain.

3. Towers:
This is a really bad name for this map since you only control one tower lol. There are 3 players all on the same team against a computer attack force. The computer attacks in waves like a tower defence map. Red controls the tower (the tower is a hero, has upgradable skills and stats). Blue is the builder (can repair the tower, and is also a hero with skills and stats), and Light Blue is a god. I didnt finish the god, so right now he has no skills or stast.

4. Troll Hunter:
This was suppose to be a hunting game in which trolls hunt different game such as deer, wolf, etc...This isnt nearly done, and the terrain sucks ass. But you never know, someone might wanna use it.

Thats all the maps im willing to share for now, if i decided to share more ill pose, im sure there are other people out there willing to share there maps, so please go head and do.

Attachments

• Lord Gorloth.w3x
    77.3 KB · Views: 116
  • TrollCommando.w3x
    299.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Towers.w3x
    194.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Troll Hunters.w3x
    239.4 KB · Views: 82
Level 5
Heres a couple maps ive made that people can look at.

RPG test- Uses arrow keys for the different attacks. And a small rage system for special attacks. Also a sheild.

Assassin Test- Cool little thing i was working on, allows you to plan a strategic attack on the enemy with "wall jumping" and requires a plan.

Note: I made these awhile ago, before i learned about trigger leaks so they may leak.

Attachments

• Steel_Cold's RPG test.w3x
    56.3 KB · Views: 81
  • Assasin's Test 1.w3x
    20 KB · Views: 72
Level 5
Hmm, i would help you, but im not really one to stick with projects, I tend to skip between like 5 maps at once and not finish any of them >.> But I will help you if you need help with an explanation on how to make a trigger or something like that.

Level 10
Thanks, I appreciate the rep. I still have -4 thought :( lol

Anyways, i found this map in my maps folder, i worked on it a long time ago, its up for grabs. It was just a map i made to text my texture. Its a small sized map 64x64 i think, but it has some good terrain, and a good camoflauged troll is included with it.

Attachments

• test textures.w3x
    382.8 KB · Views: 53
Level 20
Here, an old RPG I abandoned (Massively Medieval RPG). It was getting pretty popular, but I was tired of it, I really hated it at the end... The triggers/terrain/EVERYTHING sucks, and it was made with WEU, so yeah...

Attachments

• MMRPG-NotDone.w3x
    2.6 MB · Views: 145
Level 10
oh man i cant believe you abandoned that project. This is one of my favorite RPG's...well anyways, good luck on whatever it is your working on right now, oh and by the way this RPG is frikin awswome, i bet i can learn a lot from it, i hope someone picks this up and contines to work on it, i really loved this RPG...

Status
Not open for further replies.