• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

oo Yea... I am New. !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Oh ! Hehe .. Sorry ! Is That a Rule or Something ???

No, I Am Sure Its Not. It's Just a Really Bad Habit and He Wants Ya To Break It. :p

Welcome to the Hive, enjoy your stay. If you have any questions dont be afraid to ask even if you feel silly, triggers are one of the harder parts of map development. What I find works best is writing out what you want to do.

Like, Spawn a unit after 30 seconds

Time elapsed equal to 30 seconds.
Create 1 "unit" at "region"

Easy :) Just imagine talking like a doctor.

Last edited:
Level 3
Welcome to the hive Alapottra! I'm still new here (i joined around march last year) but I have quite an experience on basic triggering and creating custom maps. My advice is to experiment a lot in the WE (short for World Editor) anyways enjoy your stay here :)

Level 4
Welcome to the hive Alapottra! I'm still new here (i joined around march last year) but I have quite an experience on basic triggering and creating custom maps. My advice is to experiment a lot in the WE (short for World Editor) anyways enjoy your stay here :)

Yea... Now I Understand A Little About Triggers .... I've Been Reading These Tutorial on The Main Site.. These Are Quite Good

Status
Not open for further replies.