• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Only War's? really?v.7

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
this is the first map i've made,im still a begginer,so you'll notice there's things that aren't balanced,so pls if can figure something out. .give me credit. :D

Enjoy!. .

Keywords:
hero arena,warcraft,warrior
Contents

Only War's? really?v.7 (Map)

Reviews
09:00, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: Don't submit such low quality work as this here: - No resource crediting - No quest log - Horrible terrain - Horrible heroes - Unoriginal Rejected.

M

09:00, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Don't submit such low quality work as this here:

- No resource crediting
- No quest log
- Horrible terrain
- Horrible heroes
- Unoriginal

Rejected.

Level 31
This map should be rejected under 3 reason.

1) Lack of proper description in THW site and ingame.
2) Extremely low quality, it full of error in term of hotkey where most of the hotkey either don't work/clash, missing dis_btn icon, scripting/triggering does not have proper victory/defeat condition and so on.
3) Lack of proper credit for custom resources such as spell and icon develop by other author.

1/5 and my vote was reject.

I suggest you to read this before you start making any map in the future.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f278/path-proper-map-making-what-do-what-should-avoided-119252/

Level 31
I rate this resource by 1/5 and I suggest it to be Rejected because of it's unacceptable quality.

1. Description at THW needs to be improved.
2. Map Description is also lacking, also please remove the vulgar word in it.
3. I've noticed few sentences that was written not in english, at the Loading Screen description.
4. One of worst terrain and enviroment art ever. Walls was spotted randomly way, trees aswell.
5. Lave rocks, Icecrown Glacier Rocks, Icebergs, Crystals at the Ashenvale? Wake up.
6. Missing DISBTN icon files.
7. Abilities' learn tooltips few spells' Hot-Keys confuses because of the same letter.
8. Here's no dropable items from creeps.
9. Not existing victory / defeat conditions.
10. Multiboard is not working the right way, if it does at all.

Afterall, your map is not interesting and it is an ass pain to play it. Please upload your firsts projects to EpicWar.com, here's the wrong place for such works.