• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Only Loads one item!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello again.

I am using AceHeart's Save/Load system everything works fine except when it loads the units items. No matter how many items my hero has when i save, he only loads with one of those items all the time. e.g I save my hero with 4 items in his inventory, then when i load he only spawns with 1 of those 4 items.

I know someone else had this problem too.

Thnx for the help.

Level 3
Ok im firts gonna try this i took screenshots of all the code in the save load system with regards to the items.

I added the Initialization trigger, the Save trigger and Load trigger.

Attachments

• Initialization Trigger.jpg
    Initialization Trigger.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 98
  • Save Trigger.jpg
    Save Trigger.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 88
  • Load Trigger.jpg
    Load Trigger.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 136
Level 3
CodeGen wouldnt load my hero alltogether this one is working at least a little bit better except when it comes to the items.

I have such a big feeling that it has to do with that loop and that its ony adding the first item and not the other 3, but i dont know what to change

Edit: Problem Solved. A random trigger in my game was causing my items not to load, its really wierd.

Last edited:
Level 3
Just to clear things up use AceHeart's Save/Load System it's now working perfectly and i was easily able to even extend his code into saving more things :D

Status
Not open for further replies.