• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Script] Online Leaderboard with Uploading WC3 Replays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I am not good at saying this. I would like to know if it's possible to create website with leaderboard like Discord ELO or WC3stats, and link it to the automatic hosting lobby of my own map, and have one autobot in the lobby to be a dummy player for automatically uploading replays to linked website leaderboard when the games finished within conditions accepted? I found Broken Alliances map that does all of this. I don't know how this map maker do that. Can anyone please figure this out and tell all of us how for our own maps, you know? That would be nice to share. I do like WC3stats and Discord ELO, but however, I do not like how those designed. WC3stats in the MMD is confusing statistics. Discord ELO is hard to run.

*Dummy account

*Automatic hosting single lobby on dummy account

*Map 1v5v5, and the one player of the 3rd team is for the dummy account to be in lobby to automatic hosting and automatic saving video replays

*Automatic saving video replays by dummy account

*Automatic uploading saved video replays to linked website leaderboard by dummy account

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.