• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] One Stupid Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
here's a way to answer your question yes dummy units can auto cast spells.

Untitled Trigger 004
Events
Unit - A unit Is attacked
Conditions
(Attacked unit) Equal to whateva your unit is<gen>
Actions
Set <whateva you want to name the variable> = (Units within <whateva your radius>of (Position of attacked unit<gen>) matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of Player 1 (Red)) Equal to True))
Unit - Create 1 <whateva your dummies name is> for attacked unit at (Position of whateva your unit) facing Default building facing degrees
Unit - Add a 0.90 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit) or set you dummies life to 1 and give him a negative hp regen
Unit Group - Pick every unit in <variables name> and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Priest - Heal (Picked unit) or Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Shaman - Bloodlust (Picked unit)

if you use an ability and that ability gives your allies a buff for the condition just say ((Attacked unit) Equal to <whateva unit is>)) and (((Attacked unit) has buff <whateva buff it is Equal to True)

Level 3
Yes, dummy can cast autocast spells. Just use "Unit-Issue Order With No Target" trigger and choose what spell u want to turn on. Example for the priest's heal:
  • Unit - Order <Some unit> to Human Priest - Activate Heal

Level 3
Nosferatu's way works perfectly fine i forgot you could do it that way :) i just set my spell cooldown to 0 so it works basically the same.

Level 4
THX Nova to you too:)
Ok Another Stupid Question; It doesn't really belong in this section but hoewer it's not a sin to ask:

Anyway, the issue is: I am polishing some of my spells... The caster of spells is Blademaster... I want him to play that animation: stand 4

I used that animation in object editor Art- Animation Names... tryed with stand4, stand 4, stand - 4,...

Also tryed to play that animation via triggers... still nothing...

Ahh I know I am pathetic on the times :S

Status
Not open for further replies.