• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

One Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
[Solved] One Spell

Spell Name: Carrion Swarm

Description: Well, the spell will be pretty much the same as the original ability, except the caster will move along with the swarm like in Bat Form by Marsal. However, the caster will not travel towards the direction of a unit. Instead, the caster will launch towards target point of ability. In addition, the caster cannot jump over a cliff with the ability, but the caster can jump down a cliff.

Spell Specifications: MUI

Configuration: damage; model; etc.

Thanks and +rep to anyone who can help me create this spell

Edit: Well, there has been many views but no replies. If you have any questions about my request, please comment here or pm me about it.

Last edited:
Level 33
There's a bug, when the caster cast it to himself through his portrait, the caster is teleported at the opposite direction instead.
This is not a bug, I believe when you target at your Hero's Portrait from a spell that has Target-point/unit, it will always directed to East direction of your screen.
It's a default Blizzard settings.

If you played DotA, you would notice this if you use Mirana and target your Elune's Arrow at the portrait, the arrow will travel East-side.

Status
Not open for further replies.