• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

One of the old ones (a question)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I think I've seen a lot of threads that asked a question similar to this one. Please don't ask me, why, then, I ask it over again.

Heeeyyy, does anybody know if there's any semi-quick way of getting AALLL the imported files from one map to the other... instead of having to press down, press enter, click and hold, drag left, let go, press backspace, sometimes type in Textures\, TerrainArt\, or something similar, press enter again, and then repeat the actions, one-trillion-billion times?

Might somebody know of a useful resource, which could help my pal and I, and many others who haven't yet discover this hypothetical resource, by making life a lot easier?

The submitter of this resource should be famous and written of in Sagas. The fact that I have never heard legends of such a hero, and/or a resource of the kind I seek, tells me that it might not exist. I believe, though, that by asking this question, I might at least achieve to gather some people who can share sympathy with each other, while reflecting upon the fact that it is so hard to bring all the imported files from one map to the other.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.