• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

on spining objects that sway above my head (simple question)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stu

stu

Level 3
After several attempts to attach models to the head head,left and head,right to create the effect that the bloodelf mage (hero) has, with the floating orbs.. i found i could not. i am assuming that this is because the actual model should contain 3 orbs and the animation motion? therefor i would have to find a model that does this (which i cant)... it should aslo be of note that i tryed to attach the bloodelfhero model to the head of the unit (beliveing it to be the attachment), man did i feel like a noob.. i ended up with a bloodelf upon my head(try this if you want a good laugh sometime) ...i do not intend to get into modeling as i am already pressed for time just to complete my mod (which is a warcraft take on Elements from Starcraft, this was for ICE), but i would like to know this so i can make my mod look as good as possible ... Thank you for your time and knowledge

Level 10
First that flying orbs its an ability called Sphere.
I think you should try, to atach 3 orbs on hes head and .... its a problem of geoset anim for sure .. i dont know for sure how to make that orbs floating..
Concetrate on this ability sphere -search for animations!!

Status
Not open for further replies.