• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Omg did i sound dumb after all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Warn me for this is you want, I dont care, but forget the rules right now, im using my freedom of speech, theres no rule here that says not to use the law, now back to my point....
Everyone he joked about exincluding Daelin, and Vgsatomi acts that way. Some mods here at the forums are like certain "badge heavy" cops.
And yea I know you guys are just reinforcing the rules, but I read some of those Ban/Warn List reasons, and some of those seem like flames, why ban someone for double posting, or typing in caps then in the reason box say something like "You have been banned, next time dont be an idiot" (I know theres not one like that).

Thats all I wanted to say, ban me, warn me, do what you may.

Level 13
oswalt.jpg

Level 11
Feel my wrath:
Necro.jpg

Oh, and this thread is pathetic. First of all, none of us acted like that. I think you just spoke about the mods I know the best (oh yeah, and me), and I doubt that you could copy even Britney Spears. Though acting so... blonde is easy as a pie.

Your Veggie copy sounded like a 6 years old immature kid. Let's face it. Veggie is 26, he would need to be affected by some... hmm, very strange disease to act that way. Since when the phrase "This is bad Doodi"??? I think he would rather say "Warned!".

The DDNGW is... even worse. I've seen DDNGW's closing threads and he doesn't really act that way. He closes those threads for a reason.

Mecheon... Well, maybe he flames quite a bit around when he's angry... But the "I'm very mad" stuff... nope!

Ok dude, and now let's get to me. You don't know me A BIT. Where did you get all this shit? You apparently have seen me posting in a SINGLE thread about the Daelin Proudmoore stuff. I never act that way, I never said that Human Side/Elven Side shit, and mostly, I say "OMG!" not "Omg".

This was awful. You can make such "joke" threads, if you atleast KNOW something about us. You joined... 3 days ago and you think that you already know us? I'm not taking it seriously, I'm taking it as a bad joke.

Oh, and here's an Oz02 mimic: "Thread closed!".

End of story.

~Daelin

Level 13
I'm not angry about it, it's just that those texts don't fit with the mods in any way (except the one about Mecheon *running away to avoid Mecheon's wrath* :lol: )
Truly, Mecheon isn't flaming around, he simply shows other people the respect they deserve (concerning to their behaviour). And his posts are funny, not mean :wink:

@oz02: Hehe, nice one :D

Level 25
Hate to say it LomK, but your American laws about "Freedom of Speach" have no impact upon the wonderous Internet, due to it not being localised within a certain country or something

But anywho, I feel I missed an insult against me. This both angers and saddens me greatly

Oh, and I feel like I need to find a better picture in order to outdo Oz... Hmm... What forces of nature make lightning look weak...

I'd look around for some volcano eruption piccies, but you know... Too lazy

And is this in relation to the fact I live by the rules? Trust me, I've had so many effing requests in the models forum, you're lucky I don't just instant ban for people not reading the topics

Also DDNGW, is there ACTUALLY a sticky with information regarding attachments up there? I don't remember making one...

Status
Not open for further replies.