• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Oliphant skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hello everybody. I'm making an oliphant model (elephant from lord of the rings) and I need a decent skin for it. I've based it off of a riderless horse (KnightNoRider.blp). If anybody could make one or show me one that is already made, it would be greatly appreciated. Just submit it and I will apply it myself.

You could also send it to me via e-mail. My e-mail is [email protected].

Thank you,
wingednosering

p.s. If you aren't sure where to start Google has some good pictures from the movie.

Level 12
I don't think I was clear enough before. Sorry to double post but I want to lay out the details better.

- I am basing this model on the oliphants from the movie, not the book
- This skin only needs horns and the body of the oliphaunt, I've already made the huge thing on his back
- The red war paint on his face should be made as team colour
- If you base this skin off of the riderless horse skin, you could colour the knight like the guy on the oliphaunts head(the one with the weird face paint)

This more detailed outline is completely OPTIONAL although I would consider the skin to be low quality if most of this outline was not followed.

Status
Not open for further replies.