• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

OldHumanMage

• Love
Reactions: deepstrasz
Here's another skin a bit in the same style than last one. Still can be usefull !
Contents

OldHumanMage (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Great human mage skin, love that face on him

M

THE_END: Great human mage skin, love that face on him

Level 11
Yup good indeed to see you back.
This one has a raely nice style.
Pretty nice looking cloth with good looks seams,especialy on the legs.
Why didnt you get creative and change the skull?
The metal looks ugly.
not enough color variations but from far away its ok.
What needs the most work is the face.
the skin tones are ok but the features are not defined enough and the facial hair is not done good.
3.5/5

Level 4
Hey pins Buddy if RDZIndustries needs a hobo i know where to find him lol. Ah be nice Halo he is trying.

I spy with my own two eye's Gar'nogal's Cloth Tutorial. Eggs metal tutorial. Also Gar'nogal's Hair titorial. Tell me whats my score.

If you wanna become a Gar'Nogal style skinner (The Best skinner ever in my Opinion) I think that Gar sizes his pics super big when her Dodges and burns it really small so thats how he gets his skins so perfect. His skins are up for Dl here so find them study them, make them, mass produce them. Also you might want to talk to Whitehorn about skinning and tell him what you are trying to draw and hell show you how. In my opinion Whitehorn is very helpful.

Level 4
The Skin looks good but I see the stitched part looks really nice and clear then I see the face which it guly and blurry. Maybe you could get some help about how to do skin.

I suck at skin to so i know its hard to make hhim look good.