• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[OLD] What is your favorite song at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
'Jesu Død' by Burzum, covered by Lykanthrop; almost spot on, the vocals are rather weak however.

'Transilvanian Hunger' by Darkthrone, covered by Frosthammer; "so bad, it's good". The weak drums and echoed vocals are lulzworthy, pure bedroom quality, doesn't get much better than this. And the choir segments are fucking gold.

'Tomhet' by Burzum, reinterpreted by Thesyre; interesting to say the least, the "intro" is completely pointless however. Really dig it after the four minute mark.

'I Wanna Be Somebody' by White Anglo-Saxon People/We Are Satans People, covered by Gates of Ishtar; I still wonder what they thought when they made this cover. "Hey guys, we've made something frostbitten and grim, why not cheer it up with some W.A.S.P.?". It's almost as weird as hearing "Wild Child" on Goat Horns by Nokturnal Mortum.

Last edited:
Level 25
'Tuvan Internationale' by Huun-Huur-Tu; Wardruna might be cool, but this is godly.

'Legend' from Fly, Fly my Sadness, with The Bulgarian Voices
'Mezhegei' from Sixty Horses in my Heard
'Ancestors' from Ancestors Call

And with the death and instant rebirth of Tengger Cavalry, why not shine a light on Ego Fall, Nine Treasures and Voodoo Kungfu?

Status
Not open for further replies.