• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[OLD] What is your favorite song at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Trink, trink, Brüderlein trink
Laß doch die Sorgen zu Haus!
Trink, trink, Brüderlein trink
Zieh' doch die Stirn nicht so kraus
Meide den Kummer und meide den Schmerz
Dann ist das Leben ein Scherz!
Meide den Kummer und meide den Schmerz
Dann ist das Leben ein Scherz!

This is an old song I liked to use to a radio playing in Warcraft map. xD LoL

Level 25
We're six months into 2018, here's some new stuff for once.

'Don't You Dare' by Zeal & Ardor; the track is old, the album is new. Best album of the year thus far.

'Beneath the Trees' by Skogen; their oddest album thus far, but at least this track is on par with what I want from them. Why they're worshiping Isengard and later Darkthrone with the horrendous - but fully serious and committed - clean vocals is beyond me.

'Rats' by Ghost; a steady decline, the glam influence is driving me insane. But this track is just everything I want from them; simple, straight forward arena rock. I wish they would return to ripping off Blue Öyster Cult however, I really need a new 'Fire of Unknown Origin'.

'Tsar Bomba' by Necrophobic; a more than a decent album, but not enough to outshine 'Hrimthursum' and Necrophobic post Blackmoon will probably never outshine 'The Nocturnal Silence', despite its horrible cover art.

'Daggers of Black Haze' by At The Gates; your kingdom fucking come. "We will never release another album" my ass. There has been two since that statement, and you said your gigs in 2008 would be the absolute finale, the death of At The Gates! Still, I'm glad you're here.

And a heads up for the still hopeful, and not yet dead, melodic Black-Death worshipers out there; Unanimated is releasing a new EP in August.

SeedinAethyr

Spam Moderator
Level 11
Time to give anyone that knows me even
remotely a heart attack of mediocre proportions.

I mean, really. How can't you not hate them?

Discovered this song back when @Keiji posted it some years back! I remembered it and gave it a listen, and I enjoy it just as much now as I did then, if not more!

Status
Not open for further replies.