• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[OLD] What is your favorite song at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I don't get it why 17th century Sweden would be more racist than WW2. Today if you write a swastika somewhere (even if it's not the nazi one) or say anything favorable to Nazi Germany you will be omg a racist, anti semite, murderer, etc. Or Japan, Korea and China still hate each other because of ww2. Even in my country we are still debating whose are the bones in some caves.

While about swedish history, people will be like:
- Sweden has history?
- Weren't they just Vikings until today?
- How could people survive there without gas to warm them?
- Börk börk

Level 24
I would guess it's from the song Carolus Rex since King Karl XII of Sweden is a symbol for racism they picked up on their song. And I guess people did not really think through that the song is written in a first person perspective and just assumed that Sabaton sang what they believed in.

Level 36
Because it's not my favorite song at the moment just a really good one. Here's two quotes for the rules that make me unable to post it there. "I think this is one of the best songs evermade" and "Title says it all".

Those aren't rules, their guidelines. And in addition to those, another guideline is:

Is there any song what is just special to you at the moment?

And I'm guessing, considering you made a thread for it, this song is rather special to you currently. So, since you gave no particular valid argumentation, I'll go ahead and merge this with the music thread.

Posting religious songs is allowed? Well then...

Verse 1) My hope is built on nothing less than
Jesus blood and righteousness
I dare not trust the sweetest frame
but wholly trust in Jesus name
Chorus) Christ alone, Cornerstone,
weak made strong, in the Saviors love
through the storm he is Lord, Lord of all
Verse 2) When darkness seems to hide his face
I rest on his unchanging grace in every high
and stormy gale my anchor holds within the veil
through the storm he is Lord, Lord of all (x2)
Verse 3) Then he shall come with trumpet sound
oh may I then in him be found
dressed in his righteousness alone
faultless stand before the throne.
through the storm he is Lord, Lord of all(x4)

Level 7
@Kwaliti The art is great .The only downside in my opinion is the accent.It makes the lyrics hard to understand if you don't read them.A good song nonetheless.
Edit: Risen from the grave has better vocals still a bit not understandable

@Kwaliti The art is great .The only downside in my opinion is the accent.It makes the lyrics hard to understand if you don't read them.A good song nonetheless.
Edit: Risen from the grave has better vocals still a bit not understandable

Meh, our vocalist's pronunciation is horrible, I have to agree. And besides, this was recorded at a friend's place for free and sounds atrocious, but, well, I came to the band after the rest struck the deal so no change was in order.

Level 7
I thought it wasn't recorded in a studio since guitars etc sounded a bit of a lower quality.Now you are working in a studio?

Status
Not open for further replies.