• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[OLD] What is your favorite song at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
"Evil is evil, Stregobor," said the witcher seriously as he got up. "Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I’m not a pious hermit. I haven't done only good in my life. But if I’m to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all."

Level 25
I should probably add a warning here; loud noises ahead.

'Walking in the Air' by Woods of Infinity; time for some degeneracy posting! "Nothing is sacred!" and a big middle finger to the whole scene.
Tribut till självmördare from Förintelse & libido
Mörkrädd from Förlåt
Mot Usquebaugh from Snart...

If you like crap like this I recommend Lifelover, Ofdrykkja and Vondur.

Level 35
Од Бихаћа до Петровца села, до Петровца села
Српска земља нападнута цела, нападнута цела

Караџићу води Србе своје, води Србе своје
Нек се види, никог се не боје, никог се не боје

Јој да виде хрватске Усташе, хрватске Усташе
Не дирајте ви огњиште наше, ви огњисте наше

Из Крајине кренули су вуци, кренули су вуци
Чувајте се Усташе и Турци, Усташе и Турци

У одбрани свога српског рода, свога српског рода
Боримо се, драга нам слобода, драга нам слобода

Level 25
@Zombie I've no idea what your intent was, but if you're trying to provoke a response, here's something for you NS needs:
'Untied Aryan Evil' by Fullmoon; Polish nazis, lol. More than a decent demo however.

If memory serves me right, one of the guys in this band left the band because they weren't Nazi enough. "Too much naturalism and mysticism shit" or something. I've no idea how you can be more blatant than this, but what do I know.

Coolest band pictures ever taken for a black metal act though.

'In the Flame of Glory' by Forest; Russian nazis, lol. Far from their best output, mediocre at best. Also the most blatant Nazi offering from Forest.

The guys in his circle jerk of friends - the Blazebirth Hall - apparently Not Murdered their friend when he denounced his Nazi beliefs and moved on with life.

Blatant nationalism is boring though, at least add some flamboyant flare to your anger:
'Ukraine' by Nokturnal Mortum; of coures, Knjaz Varggoth was also part of 'Aryan Terrorism', but they are complete crap compared to Nokturnal Motrum's opus, 'Голос сталі'.

'Svitjod (Svíþjúð)' by Skogen; I have no idea if Skogen has any nationalistic connections, but the lyrics featured on Svitjod surely rings of sorrow for Sweden.

Last edited:
Level 35
@Arowanna : My intent was not to provoke a response. This is literally the only Swedish music I know that's enjoyable.

1) The first album was utter shit. I scrolled into it to see if it changes after the first five minutes but nah.
2) That's even worse. Man, my ears are melting.
3) Nokturnal Mortum is sorta enjoyable. The music is good but the screaming faggot ruins the whole thing.
4) Skogen? 3/10 would not smash.

See, it's not enough to be nationalists to make good music.

Now, here's some positive patriotic content to wipe off the screaming Ukrainian fuccbois from this thread:

Level 25
Let's go full retard and spam some interesting hipster crap that never caught on in 69.

'Caledonia' by Cromagnon; what to say? Industrial before it was cool? Amazing crap nonetheless and 'Ritual Fest of the Libido' is a black metal intro, period.

'Triumphatus Sad' by Jacula; this is the remaster. If anyone can find the original 69 edition, link that shit.

'Love Without Sound' by White Noise; how did this not get a massive cult following?

'Bird's Lament' by Moondog; this is the remaster, pretty sure Caravan Palace stole this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.