• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Old unlocked DotA Map with GUI and JASS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hi guys,

I recently bought reforged to play around in the world editor and create some cool heroes for my own purpose.

I want to start of with some DotA heroes and alter them to my need. I thus searched an unlocked DotA map which I remember from my childhood used GUI and JASS. A person on reddit recommended to search here but I cannot find it.

Does someone of you maybe have a local copy of this map or can share a link?

Thanks!

P.S. (since I know this forum is very against providing deprotected/unlocked maps)

I honestly intend to use this DotA map for myself. I know I could probably find each separate spell somewhere on the Hive spell section, TheHelper, Epicwar etc., but nowadays I just lack the time to do so. The DotA map which I remember had everything in one place, and even though the GUIs in there are probably not very optimized, it would be perfect for me to start off of this.

Hi, my name is Retera, could someone please give me the sourcecode of League of Legends? I hear that it is worth millions of dollars, so I am thinking, you could probably give it to me for free.

Sorry about the sarcasm. Here is an unmodified recording of myself coding a MOBA in 40 minutes. Maybe you could just do this, and call it a day?

Level 5
Hi, my name is Retera, could someone please give me the sourcecode of League of Legends? I hear that it is worth millions of dollars, so I am thinking, you could probably give it to me for free.

Sorry about the sarcasm. Here is an unmodified recording of myself coding a MOBA in 40 minutes. Maybe you could just do this, and call it a day?

=)))))))))))))))))))))))))) do ya have free time? pls pm in discord

Status
Not open for further replies.