• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heroes! or, an unlocked map . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I am looking to make a mod (well, a base map that has extra units and heroes I use to export things into other base melee maps) and I wanted to add heroes so that my friends and I can choose from more than what is included in the game.

Can someone make some suggestions of maps I can export heroes from? Most of the ones I try are locked.

I am not interested in re-releasing anything, mainly I want to have more unit and hero choices for stock melee maps.

Suggestions on map names with heroes that are unlocked?

Thanks ahead!!

Level 4
Gotcha. My hope was since I am working on mods for Starcraft II, I would be able to find some "ready to go" in other maps, saving me much work - I don't have time to mod 2 games extensively, yet would still like to spice up my WC3 games a bit.

So, again I ask, any unlocked maps with cool heroes people can suggest?

Status
Not open for further replies.