• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Old map with object data issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty, this map was suppose to be private, but fixing it has been a pain. So far, I manage to fix some stuff in the map that it crashes after a longer duration of gameplay.

I presume it's not a leak crash despite my map having quite a number, because my identification shows some other interesting ones.

According to my research, objects in my object editor has several clashing ID that causes the crash, I fixed most if not all of them, but still, the crash occurred randomly.

FYI, I used the Object Merger thingy in JNGP back on 1.26 patch which started this mess. I haven't manage to recover the original base map so far, sadly.

EDIT :

Ugh, wrong title. Can a moderator change it into "Old map with object data issue"

Attachments

• PPF #3.w3x
    486.7 KB · Views: 48
Level 1
i will take a look into it bud
EDIT:
So it fatal crash when you come/go in The Green team city and for some reason
i used the Black Ball to destroy all of their stuff but then i realized that i made the Black ball step on the region does the region do anythin? coz i can't find it on the triggers for some reason its The mainBase

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.