• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Old dubbing - how?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, I think I'm not the only one who can't stand the new voices (except for ENG, that didn't get changed) in Reforged WC3.

Does anyone happen to know how to bring the old dubbing back to the game? There's no way to change it via options.
I'd be really grateful, the old dubbing is my childhood.

Level 3
I guess you'd have to modify the game's files which I don't know how well it will result if you want to update afterwards.
Yea I guessed that, although I have no idea how to do that, since there is no more MPQ format.
Then I could see if it worked fine after updates.
Also would be nice to have it at least just for the campaigns, since I don't wanna go on the old stretched screen.

Last edited:
Level 1
Hey, sorry for resurrecting's this thread. I came here because I don't want to create a new one for same question.
I have the same feeling as OP, I just cant stand this new dubbing which for me is blasphemy against WC3.
Anyone figured it out now?

Status
Not open for further replies.