• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Old Demon Hunter

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I needed a greyish - whiteish face demon hunter skin so here it is.
Contents

Old Demon Hunter (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Wow just a recolor and a strange use of the flare Never submit anything like this again. Read the rules and start skinning

M

THE_END: Wow just a recolor and a strange use of the flare
Never submit anything like this again. Read the rules and start skinning

Level 8
Have you, um, looked at this in game yet? It really needs works. The face has... no texture. I'm only offering advice, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but this could use an all around second try.

Plus, who rated this with a 8.89? Was it you? Did you rate your own skin? Lol. What good does that do you?

Level 3
Woah.. What happened to his face? Yea like what IamMclovin said, you really need to work on it. Your runes on the body seem to be just done by a normal paintbrush, and it seems you sharpened alot of the armband part. And the blades are kinda blobed with black. Yea i agree, you could use a second try i reckon you can improve and make it heaps good. Just spend more time. Im not saying its bad, just that you can work on it a bit more.

Level 31
Illidan, if you are going to fail NNN, at least point it away to your eye.

In all seriousness, this skin look like a piece of restoration process that gone old. Thankfully, he doesn't have to see that.