• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[JASS] Ok now, more math ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I need a value, that value is going to increase a stored value over time untill it reaches a stored max value.

For making this simpler to understand lets say we are going to increase a unit's size over time.

NB: Theese numbers below here attached to the variables must mach everytime, not depending on the current value

The units start size 1(SZ) will be increase to 3(EZ) over 2 seconds(T). It will increase the size with the value every 0.035(I) Interval.

The end variable SI will be the value added to the stored size value

SZ = Starting Size
EZ = Ending Size
SI = Size Increasement <---Variable i Need!
T = Time it takes
I = Interval

An optimized formula is appriciated :p

Please post if you know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.