• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Oinkerwinkle's Vertex Modifier dont work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello, when i open program Oinkerwinkle's Vertex Modifier i see

Warning: You are using commas as a decimal instead of periods. The program will not work with that settings. Go to http://geocities.com/oinkertools/tutorials.html for instructions on changing chat.

and when i try open any .mdl i see this:

VertexDelete: Run-time error '13'
Type mismatch

1. This site dont exist.
2. What's wrong?

Can somebody help me?

Level 25
The decimals x periods problem has to do with your operation system. I use Windows 7 (and in my native language, so my english translation may suck a bit), if you use different version or system, the path may vary.

For windows 7 it's like this:
Go to Control Panels -> Time, Language, Zone -> Zone and Language -> there is a button in the lower part of the panel which reads something akin to "additional settings" or "further settings", click it -> in this panel there's a box for "decimal separator" - change it's symbol from comma to period.

Save changes and it should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.