• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Oinker doesnt work - need anim transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
My version worked fine in-game for me. I wonder what makes it bug for you. What did you change, DevineArmy? Your version also works for me, and I'm using it the same way.
It's kinda not possible that it worked ingame because you assigned verticles to a helperbone. When this happens, the vertexgroup that was assigned just doesn't appear. You can fix this by opening your model notepad, edit > replace. Replace "Helper" by "Bone" > replace all.
This way, you change all your Helperbones into regular bones. and the problem will be solved.
thanks for the help
did you fix the portrait as well?
EDIT: For some reason, it doesnt work when i try to put my custom skin on it.
No I didn't repair the portrait but I'll do it in a moment. The custom skin part is probably just a pathing problem.

I should write a tutorial on this matther... It happens quite often that people don't know how to transfer an animation without any problems.

Edit: Yet again based of Makers' model but hre's a fixed version of the portrait.

Attachments

• Zollager_Portrait.mdx
    18.9 KB · Views: 49
Status
Not open for further replies.