• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ogre's are people too.

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Keywords:
1,2,3,hero,heros,hero's,zombie,zombies,zombie's,survival,Decardcain,siege,defend,x
Contents

Ogre's are people too. (Map)

Reviews
19:19, 6th Jul 2009 Linaze: Lacks a description.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

19:19, 6th Jul 2009
Linaze: Lacks a description.

Level 1
Upon selecting my hero, there was a mass of super fast zombies already waiting for me. The terrain was rather unpleasant, the hero selection place is in the survival area, and the healing fountains were cheap, as you could just stand there and never lose a single point of health. I found the game boring, and there anything special, like hiding places or special events. The zombies need to be more balanced. The spells need to be more interesting, they're just regular spells with slightly different damage. I feel there needed to be more direction, as it didn't tell you to do anything else than survive. Offer ways how to (Attacking doesn't count).

Just add more strategy and work on it.
I rate it a 1/5, for unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.