• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

OgreGladiator

Keywords:
ogre gladiator
Contents

OgreGladiator (Model)

OgreGladiator (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) [09-25-07] Model works ingame. Nice idea.

M

General Frank:

(Approved) [09-25-07]

Model works ingame. Nice idea.

Level 18
The axe doesn't use the same texture as the whole model, altought on Gladiator.blp there are parts of the axe. I couldn't remap axe to Gladiator.blp skin couse remmaping it coused vertex modify (where I'm remmaping) to crash. Dunno why. Thats why the model is using Gladiator.blp and Magnataurs skin.

Therefore if someone would like to skin it to fit his/her project he/she will have to reskin Magnataur's skin too.

Level 6
Larotharos: One word: Permanently banned.

Yes, those are two, and not true but dreams are good they say :D

Anyways, its good and works. This race needs more units!

Level 3
Beh?

Don't be fooled by the good screen shot XD. He's really not that epic =/ still really awesome just kinda deceiving pic. Ok well super kewz model but he attacks fast as hell and im not sure how to change that. Me = NOOOB (damn nubs) +9999 im sure to use this in my upcoming map (and give you no credit ^^) YOUR WELCOME

Level 4
Great model, I'm using it for a map, but the weapon attachment point doesn't seem to work? (orb effects don't show). It's not a big deal, but I would love to make it work. Can somebody help me? (please)

EDIT: Nevermind, I fixed it, but it took me a while, excuse my noobery :goblin_good_job:

EDIT 2: I just realised that I did not ask for permission to edit the model, but in his profile there's a "feel free to edit my models" note, so I guess it's alright (?). If someone wants the model with the fixed weapon attachment point and doesn't know how to fix it (just like I didn't) I can send it, or if Norinrad would like to update it. I just changed that, so the model is exactly the same.

Last edited: