• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ogre battle field of death

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ogre Battle Feild of Death is a game with no lumber and no food!!!
All builders move at super fast speeds and no food me as much units as you want!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hear are some pictures of alot of units because of no food and them building faster because no lumber!!!

NO FOOD
204426-albums4614-picture45292.jpg

204426-albums4614-picture45293.jpg

204426-albums4614-picture45294.jpg

204426-albums4614-picture45295.jpg

204426-albums4614-picture45296.jpg

204426-albums4614-picture45297.jpg

204426-albums4614-picture45298.jpg

204426-albums4614-picture45299.jpg

204426-albums4614-picture45300.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like in melee defeat your enemy/enemies

Some Trees are erased, the two islands are connected now, markets are added at the upper left, upper right, lower left, and lower right, and a tavern and special shops add to each base

Keywords:
Ogre, Gold, No Lumber, No Food, Fast, Improved,
Contents

Ogre battle field of death (Map)

Reviews
07:25, 5th Jul 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
Level 4
:ogre_icwydt:

What's the objective of this game? Could you please hide the images..?

The Objective of ogre battle feild is to beat the other player just like in a melee game!

:ogre_icwydt:

no food and no lumber isn't anything good ,new or nearly balanced.

Ogre Battle feild is not just no food or no lumber there is a lot of more elements fixed than that!!!

:ogre_rage:

Last edited:
Level 30
Hey there new fella, I see your lacking some proper description, here's how I can help you, explain to us some basic information for the game, tells us more about the gameplay, features, commands, screenshots, changelogs, and also credits.

by providing this useful BB codes for texting codes, Template/s for you to visualize some better description tab, and adding some Coloring can make your information good and attractive to viewers. :)

Level 4
Hey there new fella, I see your lacking some proper description, here's how I can help you, explain to us some basic information for the game, tells us more about the gameplay, features, commands, screenshots, changelogs, and also credits.

by providing this useful BB codes for texting codes, Template/s for you to visualize some better description tab, and adding some Coloring can make your information good and attractive to viewers. :)

:ogre_icwydt:I added lots and lots of color and more:ogre_rage:

Last edited: